Sunday 3 July 2016

Part 10: Unexpected Plans of Destiny

Chapter 10 • Jealousy 
Armaan Mallik's P.O.V
Shit! She closed the door on me! She is probably pissed off! I should probably let her be and talk to her the next morning. I know the way I used my words tonight, any girl would be pissed and thinking lowly if me. 
I shouldn't said those words, they sound like I want to bed her! I don't even know what forced me to say all those words? Yes I want my dad's revenge, but why did I drag her in this? I could've easily asked her to move in with me! She would have probably said yes, as its already clear that she has a crush on me, as per Muskaan. But now it seems like all the attraction, love, crush, she had on me, went in the drain. 
Not to fear, when Armaan is here!!!!

Whatever happens, we'll see! Right now I'm tired after arguing with the Guptas and after a long day, I would like my bed, my comforter, my comfy puffy pillow and my Riddhima, my life, my LOVE.
Did I just say I love her? 
Is it really love?
I kept on thinking if I love her or lust her, when sleep took over me, and darkness surrounded my vision taking me into my dream land. Yes, I also dream.
************************************
I was sitting down in the dining area, wearing my BOSS three piece suit. Annie was putting jam on my toast when both of us heard footsteps approaching. I felt a lump in my throat and a cold tear of sweat running down my forehead as I saw Riddhima entering the dining room. My eyes couldn't take off their sight from the utmost beautiful looking lady who even looked beautiful in a simple attire. 
She was wearing green baggy trousers with a body-fitted white tank top. Even with no make up on she looked ethereal. At this point, she is even more beautiful than Aphrodite, the ancient Greek goddess of Beauty and Love. The only think that was missing on her face was the smile and the laugh I first saw when she was talking to dad. Her skin looked dry, pale and damaged. Like she stopped taking care of herself. Dark circles started to form under eyes and worried lines started to appear on her forehead. Her eyes were puffy red. 
What happened?
What happened? 
Its all my fault! If I hadn't forced her last night to come to my house, she wouldn't have been in this vulnerable state. She came towards me shooting daggers at me while all I could do was gulp small lumps of salivas down my throat. I smiled at her as she poured juice in her glass. 
"Normally we say 'good morning' in the morning. You know its a part of manners!" I smiled stating a fact. I shouldn't have said that! She banged her glass on the table and looked at me. If looks could kill, by now I would be deep down, 6 feet under the ground and my family and friends would be placing flowers over my grave. I placed the bread down on my plate and raised my eyebrow at her. 
"Says the person who himself doesn't what manners are!" She mockingly said while drinking her juice. 
"I do know what manners are!" I stated defending myself while she wiped her mouth with the cream coloured napkin. 
"Really? Well what you did last night was not part of manners! Kidnapping someone without their consent and forcing them to stay in your house is not an example of mannerism." She shouted, her voice getting louder by each word that came out of her mouth, as dangerously came close to pointing her finger at me which was 2 cm away from my nose. I could feel her warm sweet strawberry scented breath on my face making shivers run down my spine. 
"Riddhima listen!!" I called out as she backed away from me, and running out of the dining room. How is this girl going to understand? I ran a hand through my hair and sighed. 
"JUST STAY THE FUGDE OUT OF MY LIFE" she screamed making my heart pang in pain at her words. 
Why does it hurt so much?
This is going to be a long journey—getting along with her! 
************************************
"Sir...I need your signatures on these documents!" Harold, my lawyer, said handing me a few files. I quickly looked through them and read each and every clauses of the documents. These were the contracts between Shashank Gupta and me. He would have to pay me $50, 000 every month for a whole year to get over his debt. Even after paying the amount I require for twelve months, his debt wouldn't get clear, but I'll still let him go. During this period, I have to win a special person's heart! I don't care what it takes, or how much I have to blackmail Shashank Gupta! I HAVE to win Riddhima! She is mine and no one gets what is mine!  
I quickly signed the document and shooed off my lawyer as I had some very important business to handle right now. Getting up from my chair, I took my belongings and made my way towards the elevator as I took out my phone to dial her number. A......B.......C.....I scrolled down my phone directory through that alphabetical list to the letter 'R'. Rahul, Roger, Rob.....WAIT WHERE IS RIDDHIMA? 
Shit!
I forgot to ask her for her mobile number. What am I gonna do now? How the hell an I gonna contact her now? Fuck! 
"Hello Annie! Is Riddhima at home......yes yes the girl who was at the table this morning.....no?.....did she tell you where she went?.....to her work....k thanks a bunch Annie...I owe you one....byyyeeeee!" Phew..at least she told Annie about her whereabouts and now I won't be having any trouble finding her thanks to me who found out all about her when I went through all the information about her.
****************************
So this is where she works? 
It was an old one story building, which looked like it was burnt many years ago. A rusty board hung on the top 'Steve's Garage', in bold Blue letters. A lot of men were walking in and out in dirty and ripped jump-suits. Hold it—SHE WORKS WITH MEN? Oh hell she is quitting her job right now! She can work in a better and clean place than this and with no men! 
I walked in to see a guy, probably my age, a bit smaller than me in height, working on a car engine when I cleared my throat. He turned around and looked at me raising an eyebrow.
"You wanna get your car fixed mate?" He said in a British accent while I nodded negatively and glared at him to which he glared back. Why the hell are you glaring back? 
"Where is Riddhima?" I asked in the my utmost authoritative tone to which he cringed his nose and looked suspiciously towards me. 
"Who are you?" He asked folding his hands on his chest and raised his eyebrow again. 
"I am HER BOYFRIEND, now call her before cut you tongue and rip your head off so you don't question me anymore!" I said in low dangerous voice. I swear this man is getting on my nerves. If crime was allowed and wasn't illegal, his body would've been cut in many pieces by now! 
He stared at me with a blank expression before going towards the back of garage. After a few minutes, he came back, with AN ARM AROUND HER SHOULDER? Oh no he just didn't do that? Boy you are so gone! I cleared my throat as both of them were laughing over some lame joke that that bastard threw. 
As her eyes met mine, there was something there in her eyes...something different....no anger...no regret, no disgust....but something else. Even in her messy state, she looked hot and cute. I smiled at her and then bam, the glow in her eyes was gone and all her fave showed was pure annoyance. 
"What do you want?" She said with annoyance and anger in her voice. I glared at her to which she let out and inaudible gasp. 
"Honey, did u forget? It's our date today! You have to get ready!" I said in my sweetest tone, though I knew she could see bitterness in my voice and anger also. Not to create any further drama, she nodded and turned towards that bastard. 
"Bye Steve! See ya!" She wrapped her arms around his neck while his hands freely roamed around her waist. This girl is literally getting on my nerves and testing my patience. 
Not to create any scene, I didn't say anything and waited for her to walk outside. As soon we were out of the garage, I wrapped my hand under her ass and the other around her legs, and threw her over my shoulder. SHIT she is heavy! God I thought Girls weighed like feathers but she—oh no she weighs like the daughter of a hippo! 
"What are you doing jerk? Put me down!" She threw punches on my back, twisting my shirt in her hands, wrinkling it! I just continued walking towards my car while she kept on swearing with her famous swear word 'Fudge'. 
Placing her on the seat, I leaned towards the inside to grab her belt when I felt her gasp, as her chest rose and touched my biceps. Our faces are barely away from each other. I could feel her deep breaths on my neck and face. She was looking at me attentively as if searching something in my eyes. I cleared my throat and broke our eye lock to which she also lowered her gaze and bit her bottom lip lightly. 
Don't do that!
A few minutes had passed by and I was already on the highway. I was so such in a good mood. I had planned the whole day out before I take her to the destination tomorrow but now, change of plans, she is going there now. I was so happy u till she shared that 'lovey dovey' moment with her boss. I thought we will have dinner together, shop at different places, spend time together...but no she had to ruin my mood. I don't even know what I feel for her, but right now I AM DAMN ANGRY....and maybe jealous!
Am I?
***********************
It has been five hours that I have been driving and she fell asleep after an hour we sat in the car and still was sleeping. God how much does she sleep? 
I stopped the car in front of my Beach Villa, and got out of the car to go to her side. Opening the door, I picked her up in my arms, kicking the door shut and walking towards the villa. Even though she is heavy, I like her having in my arms. That is where I want her to be, in my arms! She smiled in her sleep and snuggled her head into my neck, breathing on the crook of my neck, her lips touching my collar bone. God! She has no idea what havoc she is creating in me. 
Walking up the stairs, I walked towards my room, which was located at the end of the corridor. Opening the door, I walked inside the mini lounge area and through my keys and my phone on the couch placed in the lounge. Placing her on the bed, I took deep breaths as my hand rested on my waist. 
I walked up to the window and closed the curtains as it was getting dark outside. Placing my lips on her cheek, I let them stay there for a while. 
"Goodnight princess!" 
************************
Hey guyssss!
I know I am very late!!! :p
I was reallyyyy busy with exams, but now they are over so ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿปparty on!!!!
Coming back to the part, I hope I didn't bore you all! Whatever came to my mind, I put it together in this chapter. Next chappy would be full of AR and in Riddhima's point of view! 
I have already started writing the next chappy so it will be posted soon also! :) 
How was the chapter? Share ur views and thoughts! I don't criticism at all as it only helps me improve. Anything positive or negative is accepted, just please whatever u want to say just say it appropriately and politely.     
❤️Humaira

No comments:

Post a Comment