Sunday 3 July 2016

Part 16: Unexpected Plans Of Destiny

Chapter 16 • Embarrassing Moment
Riddhima Gupta's P.O.V.
I was sitting here like an idiot while he hugged that girl named Neha. His hands were tight around her waist. I felt a painful feeling in the pit of my stomach. 
"Riddhima...meet Neha Singhania, she is dad's friend's daughter...and one of my close business friends!" Armaan smiled as both of them walked over. Her arm was linked with his. 
"Hi!" I said trying to smile but my jaw was clenched tight seeing them together like this. 
She smiled and then both of them went and sat down. "So Armaan, did you like the flowers and the cake?" She said while I glanced at her confusingly. Did she send them? How did she know that Armaan got a deal?
"You sent them? How did you know?" Armaan asked surprisingly, yet smilingly.
"Uncle told dad, and he told me!" She said as she took the flowers and handed him.  
"So about the merger? What did your dad say?" Armaan asked as he kept the flowers on the side and they both sat down again. 
"Well...he said that we could throw a party for celebrating the two companies merging together and we can the sign the papers on the same day!" She said while he nodded. 
Okay I'm totally feeling ignored here! I think I should leave. I got up taking my bag and glanced at him who didn't even notice me getting up. I walked towards the door and was about to open it when he spoke "Where are you going?".
"I uh...have some work to do...so um..I think I'll leave and your busy too..so um....bye....I guess" I whispered the last part to myself and left the room before He could say anything. 
I was looking down and walking lost in the thoughts of what happened earlier when I bumped into a body. I looked up to his a man in his forties-fifties, dressed up in a brown suit. He had grey-black hair and grey eyes—Raj Mallik?
"Riddhima? Right?" He said smilingly as he trued to remembered. 
"Hi uncle!" I said while he chuckled and patted my shoulder. 
"What are you doing here dearie? Its been two months since we met!" He said hugging me while I hugged him back. 
What am I gonna say to him?
Why am I here? 
I was about to cook up some story when his phone rang and he excused himself for two minutes. Oh no! What am I gonna say! Okay you just bought yourself some 2 minutes time. Think! Ridzi Think! 
"So?" He came back asking as he put his phone back in his pocket. 
"Actually...I am very sorry uncle! I'm running late! We'll meet some other time! Sorry!" I said while he nodded. 
"Its okay dearie! Just give me your number!" He said and I nodded giving hum my number. "Take care and drive safely." He said while smiled and left.
************************** 
I swam back and forth in the pool, trying to clear out my head of negative thoughts. 
"Miss Riddhima?" I stopped and turned around to see a young lady dressed in a navy blue summer dress with navy blue. 
"You are Anaya's mother right?" I asked coming out of the swimming pool and wrapping a towel around my shoulders. 
Armaan's Sister!
"Yes! Hi, I just wanted to inform you that Anaya won't be coming next friday and the following one, because we're going on a family vacation to Maldives." She said smiling. 
"Oh uh...sure...um no problem! Have a safe journey and enjoy!" I said while she nodded and left. 
I checked the time and it was almost time for my toddlers' class. I walked into my office and quickly took the attendance sheet. 
***********************
Armaan Mallik's P.O.V.
"So see you! Take care!" Neha said picking up her bag, after we discussed some minor details about our company and hers. 
"Bye Neha!" I said shaking hands with her.
"Ah Neha? Dear what makes you come here?" Dad came in, while oth of us turned towards the door.
"Unclee!!" She said and gave him a light hug, bending her body a bit. "Actually Dad told me about Armaan's success in the previous project and I thought why not pay him a visit and congratulate him on his success. After all, in the future we'll be together." She said as both of us looked at her in confusion, "ah..I mean..that we'll be together CEOs like both of us when both companies are merged. 
"Hmm!" I said as dad smiled and patted her head.
"I'll leave!" She said and both of us nodded. 
Once she left, dad came and sat on the leather chair, in front of me, crossing his legs over one another, and crossing his fingers under his chin. I sat down and started to type some stuff on my computer when I sensed his strong gaze one me.
"What?" I asked while he smirked making me raise an eyebrow at him. 
"Nothing just wondering how many girls are after my son! First Riddhima was coming out of your office, and then Neha!" Dad winked at me while I chuckled. 
"Riddhima is not after me dad! I AM!" I said while closing my eyes and visualizing her enchanting face. What is it, that she has that attracts me to her? 
It is not Physical attraction, I know!
But what is it?
"Oh-kay....Son what is wrong with you?" Dad gave me a suspicious look grinning. I glared at him to which he chuckled as I narrowed my eyes. "No but seriously? Are you tired with messing around with all the whores that now you go for the good and respectful ones!" He mocked at me. 
"Dad!" I glared at him while he gave me a whatever look. 
"Son! Don't mess with her heart! She is a girl with a pure heart. For her, her dignity comes first and she is not the type of the women you go sleep around with. Don't break her heart! She will be broken!" Dad said while I looked down and stared at the file in front of me. 
"Dad you remember, last time at Family dinner we were talking about how all the media and newspapers had my picture with a girl in my arms?" I asked while he nodded. "That was Riddhima, dad! That was the second time I met her and I was attracted to her. Later, I gathered up some information about her and learned she is Shashank Gupta's daughter." I continued. 
Upon hearing goody-old Gupta's name, dad's eyes widened in surprise and shock and rage came across all over his face. "That little sweetheart cannot be the daughter of a scumbag like him!" Dad gritted out.
"And not just that, Riddhima was never treated fairly by her dad! Her family treated like she was a piece of sh*t. That f*ucking bastard and his family tortured her!" I banged my fist on the table, while a tear came out of my eyes. 
"Language Armaan!" Dad glared at me sternly. "So..she still lives there?" He asked as I nodded negatively. 
"Woah...whats that?" Dad wiped the tear off my cheek with his thumb and pointed his thumb at me. "We Mallik Men never cry, you never cry! Son you have fallen hard for this girl!" Dad chuckled while I glared at him.
"I didn't fall for her! I just feel bad for her! Love isn't real!" I said as dad smirked and frowned. 
"So you're saying that your mom and I are not in Love? Since love isn't real?" Dad questioned grinning.
"No! I mean Love doesn't exist for me!" I tried to explain while dad just shook his head and chuckled lightly. 
"Whatever you say son!" Dad said while I rolled my eyes and closed my laptop. I packed everything up as it was time to go home and go up, Walking towards dad and sitting on front of him. 
"Anyways...I came here to tell you that the whole Mallik family and Singhania family are planning to go to Maldives, for a family vacation" dad said, I was about to interrupt when he held his hand in the air to stop me, "and this time no excuses son! Your mom gave me her word and said if you don't come she'll kick me out of the house!" He continued making me laugh. 
"See that is why I don't do Love!" I laughed while Dad showed me a punch making me raise my hands in surrender. 
"What do you mean you don't do love? Love just happens and one day you will fall in love! You will fall hard!" Dad said while I just ignored and continued laughing. 
"We'll see dad! For now lets just head over to your favourite restaurant and spend some father-son time" I said walking with dad towards the elevator. 
*************** 
"Hey granny...you won't mind if I call you that right?" I said walking into the house, seeing Granny watching an indian daily soap, with Annie. 
"No dear, of course not! Come sit!" She patted the place on the sofa beside her motioning me to sit. I smiled and sank my body next to her on the comfy sofa, relaxing my muscles.
I looked at Annie who was watching the  drama from very interest as if she understood anything. "Annie? Do you get anything! How do you understand this?" I chuckled as she grinned. 
"Sir—" I glared at her, "–Armaan, you see those subtitles, I'm reading those! Oh my god! I never knew these shows are so interesting! God so much twists and turns!" She exclaimed making me laugh. 
I looked around the living room trying to find Riddhima, but there is no sign of her. I twisted my head back to have a glimpse of her, maybe in the kitchen when I heard Annie speak, "She is swimming Armaan! In the pool in the basement. 
"Umm-Granny, I'll go change! You know, its not really comfortable in these type of clothes at this time!" I said as Granny nodded still engrossed in her drama while Annie chuckled and winked at me making me wink back. 
******************
I walked downstairs, into the basement, and headed towards the corridor which lead to the big room where the swimming pool and the hot tub was. As I neared the room, I heard splashes of water. For some reason, my heart started to beat rapidly. 
My whole body went hard, seeing her swimming. She was wearing the same light green coloured bathing suit that she wore before in the swimming class. Her hair were tied up high in a ponytail. 
I was so lost in the her that I didn't notice her coming out of the pool. She wrapped a red fluffy towel around her body, and came to me. "Hey!" She said covering her body with the towel, as I my eyes raked her ravishing body. Her lips were shivering, her cheeks were flushed rosy pink. 
"Hey!" I pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear, as I Caressed her icy cold cheek. She closed her eyes as I moved my body closer so hers, placing my hand on her waist. I slowly lowered my head, and aimed my lips towards hers. I gently kissed the corner of her lips. 
"Can I?" I whispered hoarsely looking at her lips. She just parted her lips in response giving me a green signal. I instantly, jammed my lips with her, kissing her slowly, yet passionately. She tasted a bit of chlorine and a bit of strawberry. I slowly moved my tongue in her mouth and took control over the kiss. Her hands slowly came up on my shoulder, running through them making me loose control. I started to walk ahead making her walk backwards, when her body hit with wall. I placed my hands on the either side of her on the wall, blocking her as I kiss her more hungrily. 
She has no idea how much I wanted her. 
Her body started to tremble a bit as I started to roam one if my hands, on her waist, sensually. So I do have an effect on her!
"Armaan you mom is—oops sorry!" We both broke the kiss off, as we heard Annie. I instantly, turned around, hiding Riddhima with my figure to see Annie with her back facing us. 
Wrong Time Annie!
God so Embarrassing! 
***********************
Hey people!!!!!! 
So this is the longest Update till date! I know not much of AR scenes but at the end I made them kiss eachother for y'all :p ;) .
Did you all like the kiss? I tried to make it romantic? Hope y'all like the update! 
Do comment and tell! 
<3 Humaira

No comments:

Post a Comment