Sunday 3 July 2016

Part 15: Unexpected Plans Of Destiny

Chapter 15 • What is wrong with me?
Armaan Mallik's P.O.V 
Oh my god! I am gonna go crazyy!!!
All the time, on our way home she kept blabbering and smacking me. I swear, one day, I'm gonna get her for that. 
She kept talking while I took her in my arms and made the way towards my room. "Almaan! You'le so bad na! I didn't tell any seclet of Mushki and she told you I liked you! You wele not shupoosed to know!" Her babyish voice caught my ears and I grinned as she confirmed. 
(Armaan! You're so bad na! I didn't tell any secret of Muski and she told u I liked you.)
I gently laid her down on the bed and covered her with the duvet. I was about to leave, when I felt a tight grip on my wrist. I turned around to see Riddhima holding my wrist, pouting at me. I raised my eyebrows questionably at her. "Good Night Almaan!" She said in a cute little voice. I smiled and kissed her forehead. 
I turned to go when, again I felt a tight grip. I turned around to see her smiling like a goof with a hint of blush on her cheeks. "Would you Shleep with me?" 
(Would you sleep with me?)
My eyes popped out at her question. We both know, after tonight both of us will be regretting the moment. We will be back to square-one.  
"Pleashh!" (Pleasee!) she requested making me sigh. 
She is totally drunk.
I sighed and went over to her and laid next to her maintaining some distance. My eyes popped out when I felt a head on my chest, and a leg wrapping over mine. 
Lady what are you doing? 
"Goodnight!" She whispered in a soft tone making my heart melt. I've always wanted this. Her in my arms, us sleeping together. Her strong lavender scent hit my nostrils, intoxicating me into her smell. My vision started to get blurry, as my eyes felt heavy. I closed my eyes sighing with a content smile on my lips. 
***************************
Riddhima Gupta's P.O.V.
"Hey honey!" I walked into his office with a bouquet of flowers and a strawberry cheesecake in my hand which read 'Congratulations Dear Hubby'. 
He sat there on his cozy leather chair, dressed in his Armani suit, looking more hotter than anyone ever could. I saw him smile at me as he got up and walked over to me. I kept the cake on the table, in front of the couch in his office. He came from behind and encircled his arms around my petite waist. I rested my head backwards, on his shoulder as he dug his face into my neck, tracing the length with the tip of his pointy nose. 
"Armaan" I whispered in pleasure as left light pecks on my neck, making electrifying currents awaken in my whole body. 
"I love you baby!" He whispered in a hoarse voice, turning me by my waist, making me face him. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. 
"I love you too honey!" I murmured against his lips while he smiled and pulled me into a passionate kiss
***********
"Oh my god!" I sat up on the bed and took my head in my hands. I rubbed my temple with my fingers, remembering the awful dream I just had. 
Was it really awful?
Why do I always get a dream of us making out, confessing our love to each other when we're not even in love? He just lusts over me while I'm just his friend.
What is wrong with me? 
My head is throbbing so painfully. I opened my eyes and looked around to see that I am not in my room, but Armaan's. I quickly got off the bed and glanced at myself, I was still in yesterday's dress. 
What happened yesterday?
We were at the pub, he went dancing with a girl while I went to the bartender and—oh my god! I got drunk again! Oh my god! 
I ran downstairs quickly to ask Armaan about last night when I saw Annie and Granny. 
Hey that rhymes!, an inner voice in my heart said.
Oh shut up Ridzi!, another voice spoke this time from my head.
Focus on Armaan! Focus!, the heart said.
Arghhhh not on Armaan! On last night events!, the brain scolded while I glared mentally at both of them. 
Right, last night!, the heart nodded while I muttered a fudge-you to both of them. 
"Annie where is Armaan?" I asked Annie while she got up and walked towards me. 
"Umm Riddhima he went to office early today!" She said while I nodded and muttered a thanks before running up to my room. 
I opened the closet for the first time, before today whatever clothes I wore, except for last night, were my own. I went inside and looked around trying to find the right thing to wear. 
I grabbed a emerald coloured summer dress and placed in front of my body, looking in the mirror. Nah! I walked over to the tops section and chose a grey sweater with black leather pants and grey heels. Getting dressed, I tied my hair in a high ponytail and put on some light pink gloss on my lips. 
Rushing back in my room, I took my bag and opened it trying to find my car keys. Oh god! Where are they! 
Taking my bag and phone, I ran downstairs and went straight to Granny. "Do you know where my car keys are?" 
"Dear you never brought you car with you, it is still at Shashank's place!" She said making me remember that I never brought my car with me. 
***************
I paid the taxi driver and got of car walking in into the Mallik empire. I walked over to the receptionist's desk. 
"Hey I'm looking for Mr Armaan Mallik?" I politely asked her while all she did was chew on her gum and stare at the computer screen in annoyance. Not getting any response I cleared my throat making her glance at him, staring at me from the top to the bottom. 
"He is busy! He had a meeting!" She said in pure annoyance! 
"Please it is really important!" I pleaded while she nodded and rolled her eyes.
"38th floor, take the corridor on your right" she told me as I thanked her and took the elevator. 
"Hey" I said to the lady sitting on a desk, once I took the right corridor but it seems to be that the arrogant receptionist didn't tell me the whole instructions.  "Umm..Gloria? Can you tell me where Armaan Mallik's office is?" I smiled at her glancing at her name tag pin on her shirt. She was taking out a cheesecake out of a plastic bag with some flowers.
"Yeah sure...it is that one!" She pointed to the one of three large brown door on her right. 
"Can you do me a favour? Since you are going in there, can you please take these flowers, and cake to him!" She sweetly asked and I nodded. "Thank you so much"! 
"Come in!" I heard a husky voice, as I knocked the door. My heart started to beat rapidly. With great difficulty, holding the cake and the flowers, I walked in.
He had his eyes glued on the screen as he was typing. "Hi Armaan!" I said smiling as he abruptly turned his head towards me giving a million dollar smile. 
I placed the cake and flowers on the coffee table as he walked up towards me. Suddenly, he had his arms around me and was tightly hugging me. He breathed on my neck making me shiver. "A..armaan!" I stuttered trying to come out of his hold. 
"What? Friends do hug!" He said as I looked down placing my hands in front and moving a step back. "Ahem...okay umm...sorry!" 
"It okay!" I whispered. 
"So you brought flowers and cake for me! How did you know I got the most important deal?" He said smirking while I gave him a glance full of confusion. 
"You brought a cake with 'congratulations!' And flowers." He said looking at me confusingly and smilingly. 
"Oh no! Umm I was coming to meet you when your secretary..umm..Gloria? Asked me to give this to you!" I said as his smile faded off and he nodded. 
"Well...Congratulations!" I said smilingly while he nodded. 
Am I getting visions of the future! 
Woah—everything is happening like my dream.
Except this,
"Hey Armaan!" A girl barged in. She was wearing a tight grey pencil skirt with a blood red blouse. Two buttons of her blouse were open, showing her cleavage as much as possible. 
"Neha!" Armaan exclaimed going up to her and hugged her as she giggled! 
**********************
Hey guys!!
So so so sorry! I was sick from the few days and had some weakness because of fasting. Since I don't really eat anything before keeping my fast :p (in suhoor), except a glass of lassi (a sweet drink made from yoghurt or buttermilk base with water, and sugar!) 
So anyways! I was really bored and thought of writing a one shot :p 
I know I know that I have a story going on but the idea was so stuck in my head that I wanted to pen it down so i stead I started to write that but then I remembered y'all will hit me with tomatoes and chappals (sandals), so I write this very fast. 
Plot Twist! 
Neha!!! 
How was the update? Will Neha be a protagonist or antagonist? 
See y'all soon! 
Adiós Amigos, 
❤️Humaira  

No comments:

Post a Comment