Sunday 3 July 2016

Part 14: Unexpected Plans of Destiny

Chapter 14 • Shocking Events
Riddhima Gupta's P.O.V.
"Hey Ridzi!" Muskaan said and turned her head back to the tv as she laid on the sofa, eating a nag of ruffles which creamy dip sauce. I closed the door and locked it, walking into her kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle from her fridge. 
"Muski you door was unlocked you should take care of this! It is very dangerous to leave your door unlocked." I said throwing my body on the couch beside her. She nodded while her eyes were stuck on Channing Tatum, on the screen, while she was munching on the chips. 

"Yeah whateva'! Where have you been? It's been a month! The last time you visited was a month ago!" She asked whole pausing the movie and turned her head towards me. 
"Nothing I was busy with work and I spent a lot of time with Armaan and Granny." I said gulping down small sips of water. It's been two months since I moved in to Armaan's place, and a month since our netflix and chill night. Since then, Armaan and I used to go on dinner dates and movies. I'm glad he is respecting my decision of just being friends. 
"Armaan?!" She cocked her eyebrows at me and smirked. Uh oh! Now she is gonna pull my leg. She kept the bag if her chips aside and looked at me with an evil look. "Am I missing something?" She asked me while I sighed and nodded. 
"Well..that night we went to the club, He took me home as I passed out on him. Then a week later he showed up at my house and somehow dad owed him money, but he couldn't pay it off so instead he paid me off!" I said gritting my teeth while Muskaan clenched her teeth and rubbed lightly my hand. "And then Armaan was attracted towards me and I was acting all bitchy. He bought me new clothes, and tried to spend time with me, but I pushed him away forgetting the fact that he took me out of that hell now matter how. And then one day he took me to his beach house in some suburb of New York. I was surprised to see Granny there and then I realized that I should be a little nice. So now we're friends!" I sighed while she smiled. 
"You okay?" She asked in a low tone while I nodded. "I just don't get you too! You love him and he's got something for you and your both JUST FRIENDS!" She joked while I chuckled. 
"I don't love him I just have a crush on him!" I said while playing the movie. 
"Yeah right!" She scoffed and chuckled after. 
"How is the little fella?" I said tapping her belly lightly. She looked down and tears came in her eyes. She looked away making me squint my eyes in suspicion and confusion. My eyes widened as I stared at her belly and back to her face. "You didn't!" I whispered shockingly while she started sobbing as I took her in my arms. 
"I didn't have a choice Ridzi! My mom and dad would have killed me!" She sobbed while I caressed her chair. 
"You didn't had to ABORT the baby Muski! Aunty and Uncle would have understood.!" I said while rubbing her back as she sobbed. 
*************************
"Hello! Ya Armaan?" I picked up my phone seeing that Armaan was calling. It's been two hours since I'm at Muskaan's place and now she is feeling a bit better now. 
"Riddhima I want you to meet my best friend today so come at Nightlife pub at like 9, and you can bring your friend!" He said while I glanced at Muskaan to see her lost, staring outside the window. 
It would be a good idea to make her forget for a few hours and take her with me and this way she'll meet Armaan too. "Yeah...k...bye!" I said throwing my phone on the couch and I walked up to her. "Muski...lets go to the pub tonight! Its been a while! Armaan invited me to meet his best friend and I'll take you too!" I said grabbing my car keys and motioning her to come. 
"Nah Ridzi! Don't wanna spoil it with my foul mood!" She said while I sighed and nodded before stepping out of her house. 
****************************
Armaan Mallik's P.O.V
"Man...so your telling me that you're whipped to a chick you met in the pub last month?" Rahul said tying his tie in front of his mirror, while I sat on his bed, typing on my laptop.
"Dude! First of all, she is NOT a chick, second of all I am NOT whipped! We're just friends and I just feel something more, probably lust!" I exclaimed angrily shutting my laptop down and banging it on the bed.
"Woahhh!!! Chill dude! Why so angry? Totally whipped!" He muttered the last part under his breath, chuckling while I swore under my breath. This guy!!!
"Ready?" He asked while I nodded and got up. I was about to leave his room when his phone rang. 
"Sorry dude! I have to go check on something in office! I'll meet you in the pub, with you chick!" He said winking at me, and ran outside his room before I could hit him with my famous punch. 
********************
"So where is your friend?" She asked while pulling her heel's strap up. She looking extremely hot right now, gorgeous beyond words. She is wearing a black strapless body-fitted dress with a heart neckline. The hem of her dress reached till her mid thighs. She was wearing black stilettos and a black net chocker necklace. 
"Well???.....where are you lost?" she waved her hand in front of me snapping me out of my thoughts. I smiled and nodded negatively. 
"He just caught up with something! He'll join us later!" I said while placing my hand on her lower waist, holding her firmly. She gave me deadly look confusing me. She then pointed with her eyes towards my hand which was on her lower waist. "Whaaat? Don't you in this pub you can without a partner!" I said as she rolled her eyes and sighed. 
I nodded at the bouncer and walked in. The music was loud and blasting. We walking up to the V.I.P lounge and sat on one of the tables. 
"So didn't your friend come?" I asked her while she sighed and nodded negatively. "Is everything all right?" I asked while holding her hand which was kept on the table, closed tight in a fist. 
"Nothing...Muskaan, uh, just didn't feel like coming!" She said while taking her hand out of my hold and keeping it under the table, on her lap. She still isn't comfortable with me. Oh what am I gonna do! 
"Muskaan? That girl who told me you had a crush on me!" I smirked looking at her as her eyes widened and she gasped. "The other day in the pub, when you passed out because to much dosage of alcohol. She came up to me and she told me." I grinned and winked at her while she gasped and lowered her eyes.
"I...I don't have a crush on you!" She said hiding her face in between her hands. 
"Oh yes you do Riddhima baby you do!" I said grinning mischievously at her while her cheeks were flushed with red colour making it obvious how nervous and shy she is feeling. 
"No!" She said gritting her teeth. 
Woah! Easy there tiger! 
Before I could say something, a girl dressed up in a black net cocktail dress came up to me. Whats with girls and black dresses today? Her dress reached upper thighs and her sleeves were made of net. Her makeup was overly done which disgusted me more. I glanced at Riddhima, who was wearing the same colour, yet she looked ethereal. Wait—why am I comparing her with Riddhima? 
"Would you like to dance with me?" She asked me in a seductive manner while tracing her finger on my chest. I looked at Riddhima from my peripheral vision. She was looking at the girl's finger running on my chest in disgust and rolling eyes. 
"Would love to!" I grinned and took her hand and led her to the dance floor as I glanced at Riddhima who gave me a bittersweet smile and waved her fingers at me, follow by her rolling eyes. 
Oooooooohhhh she is jealous!
It's been 15 minutes, I was dancing with the girl...not ENJOYING AT ALL, when the girl was yanked off a skinny wrist and I was being held by the waist. I stared in shock at Riddhima who stood on her toe tips, nearing her face towards mine with her eyes closed. I could hear the crowd hooting. Just before she could kiss me, the smell of Tequila hit my nostrils and BINGO! 
She is Drunk! 
Great!
She would never kiss me in her senses! I moved away and she pouted, smacking me on my arm as we moved away from the crowd. "Oww...Woman!" I shrieked, "What was that for?". 
"You didn't Kish me!" (You didn't kiss me) She pouted speaking in a baby language. "I hate you!" She exclaimed while I ignored her and walked towards the bartender. 
"How many tequila shots did she take?" I asked in a cold tone as he looked nervous. 
"10" He replied making my eyes widened. 
"Couldn't you stop her?" I shot an angry glare at him and then walked away along Riddhima. 
"Hey man! So this is her!" Rahul came up and hugged me While I left Riddhima's hand, and hugged him. I was about to reply when we both heard a gasp and I turned around to see Riddhima sitting on a table with her eyes wide, and her hands on her mouth. 
"Almaan you are fliends with Lahul Glewal?" (Armaan you're friends with Rahul Grewal?) She continued in her tone while I looked at her with confused faca and Rahul giggled. 
"Don't worry man! All the girls have that effect on me, even yours!" He winked at me making me give him a murderous glare.
"Oww Riddhima! Whats with all the smacks woman!" I said as she again smacked me, this time on my...oh god this is so weird, this time on my butt. 
"Dude....she is....a....Masterpiece!" Rahul started laughing and fell on the sofa rolling in laughter while I swore under my breath. 
"You know what I'm going home!" I said grabbing Riddhima by her hand and walking out of the pub. 
*************************
Hey guys! 
Hope y'all enjoyed this update. I wanted to write this end part since a long time. 
Do tell how do you find the part! Hope it was long enough. 
<3 Humaira 

No comments:

Post a Comment