Thursday 12 May 2016

Part 9: Unexpected Plans of Destiny

Chapter 9 • Moving In

Riddhima Gupta's P.O.V

As soon as he stepped in, before he could see me, I ran into the kitchen. I grew conscious about my attire. I immediately looked down to see myself wearing old ripped jeans and a plain beige button up shirt which had stains on it.

I can't go like this in front of him!

"Warm up the food! They are going to have their dinner!" Rupali, my sweet little step sis (note the sarcasm) came in flaunting her revealing dress which only reached up till her thighs. I bet Armaan is probably swooned by her looks and probably wants her in bed.

Arghhhh why am I even thinking about this? I nodded and started warming up the food while all the worse possible things in my mind came in like Rupali and Armaan dating, Rupali and Armaan getting married, Rupali and Armaan—arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Not again!

Okay Riddhima! Take a deep breath! Calm down! He is just here for a business deal! Nothing else! Wait? Why do I care? I mean yes I do have a crush on him but now knowing him a bit personally, I hate his casanova-like personality!

I was bringing out roasted chicken when I heard mom "Armaan dear would you like some spinach and cheese filled Ravioli?" She smiled falsely at him. "Rupali made it specially for you...she is a bug fan of yours you know? She read about all your likes and dislikes on the internet!"

Huh! As if!

It is me who made that Ravioli. While I was making it, Rupali was sitting on the counter stalking Armaan. His likes, dislikes, girlfriends, family pictures, etc. Well that time I didn't HE was coming. I thought she was normally stalking him because thats what she always did despite knowing his personality.

"I WANT YOUR DAUGHTER RIDDHIMA TO LIVE WITH FOR AS LONG AS I WISH FOR!" I heard him in a loud, clear and authoritative tone. Dad's eyes widened and his face turned red in a second. He stood up to say something but before anybody could say something, the silence atmosphere of the room was filled with the screeching of a falling glass plate which scattered on the floor into a million pieces.

The plate I was holding with the roasted chicken, crashed into a million pieces on the wooden floor. I could feel the heat on my face because of anger and disgust. I felt sick in my stomach on the thought that I ever had feeling for this man. So now I get it!

He wants me to be his personal whore as long as he desires!

"Take whatever you want! But Armaan Mallik" dad said turning to him, pointing his finger at Armaan, "remember! Not my daughters! She is my respect and I won't let you take her for as long as you want make her your personal servant!"

Tears kept storming down my eyes and I just couldn't believe my dad. He, for once, accepted that I'm his daughter. I can't even describe what I'm feeling right now. At some point I'm feeling angry, disgustful, low, but then I feel proud, ecstatic, and happy on the way my dad is defending me.

"Who said she is going to be my personal servant? She is going to share my life with me! She is going to accompany me in every step of my life for as long as I want" Armaan spoke again, this time his voice held anger. This guy really knows how to aggravate my anger. I'm seriously gonna whack that stupid head of his neck.

"Mr Armaan Mallik! What part of 'NOT MY DAUGHTERS' you don't understand? Take anything from me but not MY daughters!" Dad was shaking by anger right now. Thats my dad! Today I feel wanted. Today I feel that I BELONG somewhere in this world! I have a place too! I'm not unwanted!

Armaan sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He looked at me for a few second while I just shot him deadly venomous glares. He diverted his eyes from me to dad and smirked evilly.

What is he up to now?

"Okay....as you wish Mr Gupta—but don't be surprised if dad charges you for a fraud!" He said smirking at him and giving him a pitiful look. I'm so killing this guy. The amount of hatred I'm feeling for him is now is double the amount of likeness I felt of him. "I'll take your leave!" He continued after a few minutes of silence, and started to walk out of the dining room.

"Wait....I ACCEPT YOUR DEAL" dad's voice echoed in the whole dining room. My heart stopped beating and all I could feel was warm tears storming down my eyes. Armaan walked backed smiling at me and nodded at dad. Rupali was glaring at me. She is probably thinking that I will spend one might with him–or a few, BUT that would NEVER happen. Never in my in my life I would let the devilishly handsome scoundrel take advantage of me. I am not one of his whores who will spend a night full of lust with him and the next day he will leave them and throw them away like a used tissue paper.

"Dad?" I chocked on my breath while dad just sighed and walked past me to his room, slamming his door. So the deal is more important than me!

"I'll be waiting for you in the car!" Armaan said swinging the keys around his finger. Before I could say something, he walked outside whistling. My mom just gave me a glance which totally explained finally-the-heavy-burden-off-my-shoulder. Rupali just walked past me, bashing her shoulder on to mine.

************************

We stopped in front of his house—well house would bit be the right word to describe it. It was bigger than dad's mansion. What is he? A king? Who owns such a big mansion? Last time I was here, I never noticed how big it is because the night he brought me here, I was unconscious and the next day I ran away without even noticing the beauty of it!

At this point, I don't even care what is happening in my life, because today my dad proved to me how much I worth in his life and today I also realized that the guy I like, is a big coward and a big jerk. My eyes her paining badly from crying so much. They are probably bloodshot red and wearing lens also, is itching my eyes.

He was opening the door of his mansion while I just stood behind him, thinking about what next drastic turn my life will take. As soon as he opened the door, I bend down to grab my suit case when he held my hand in his and took hold of the suitcase by his other hand. I quickly yanked my hand away from his to which he turned towards me, raising his eyebrows. I just shrugged my shoulders and walked him him. He started to walk upstairs while I had no choice but follow him behind. After what felt like hours, we arrived at the end of a corridor on the second floor's west side. He stopped in front of a door and opened it with a key. We both walked into a big room which had mostly white and red interior.

How does he know I like red?

The room contained a queen sized bed which's covering was of white colour and that had four big red and white striped pillows with two small red cushions in front of them, and a red comforter. The side lamps were of brown and red. The walls were painted white and the curtains on the sliding window door were red with white spiral designs on them. There was a door which lead to the walk-in-closet. I made my way towards the walk-in-closet—WOW! Now thats what I call a walk-in-closet. Its a full room. Are my clothes even enough to fill one rack of this closet? Another door in the closet lead to the bathroom.

I shuddered, feeling a cold electrifying shock running down my spine as I felt a warm breath at the crook of my neck. "Do you like it?" He asked in a husky and seductive tone, while his hands softly creeped around my petite waist, lightly holding onto me. Everything seemed to spin around. My head felt from all the fiasco and now his effect. Arghhhhh! Why does he still affect me knowing that he got me into his house just to bed me? I gulped my saliva down as he places his chin on my shoulder blade. I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath I entwined my fingers with his on my waist, and struggled to get his hands of me, but he just laced fingers tightly onto mine.

"Please leave me.....I'm tired! I need some sleep!" I said as warm tears again made their way towards cheeks. He sighed and nodded.

"Have a good sleep! See you in the morning!" He said smiling at me while I just returned a deadly glare and closed my room's door on his face. Leaning my back on the door, I shut my eyes letting tears storm down my eyes. I slowly slid down on the floor, joining my legs together hand crossing my arms around my knees, I dug my head into my knees, crying on my unfortunate fate!

********************

NOTE EDITED!

Hey guys!
Im back with the update!
Just to let you know My exams are approaching and I MAY NOT be able to update but after June 20th, 2016, I'll try to be regular!

So how was the update? Will Riddhima accept Armaan?

COMMENT, LIKE, and SHARE!
❤️Humaira

No comments:

Post a Comment