Thursday 12 May 2016

Part 6: Unexpected Plans of Destiny



Chapter 6 • First Kiss
Armaan Mallik's P.O.V

Does she even know how hot she is looking right now?

God I need a cold shower!

She clutched the towel close to her body trying to cover herself while Anaya waved to me smiling.

She is Anaya's swim teacher?

This is gonna be fun!


I smirked and walked slowly towards her taking big steps. She inaudibly gasped and turned around searching for something in the locker.

I cannot resist her.

She is wearing a one piece halter neck light green bathing suit. The waist area was covered with net showing her navel while the rest was plain.

Damn She's hot!

"There you go! Go and change Anaya!" She took Anaya's clothes out and gave it to her when Anaya kissed her cheek and disappeared in a stall to changed.

Now thats when I make my move!

Before she could leave, I yanked her body towards mine, making her wet body collide mine. I pushed her against the wall next to the lockers.

That's it! I can't control myself!

"Arma-" She began but I cut yer off by smacking my lips on her soft rosy ones.

Her eyes widen and she tried to push me away but I held her waist in my firm grip, caressing it with my bare bands.

The net is such a tease on her skin!

I bit her bit her bottom lip causing the blood to flow out of her lips. She let out a soft moan and parted her lips. I slightly tilted my head and shoved my tongue into her mouth. Her hands started to roam on my back, her fingers finding their way to my hair. Our tongues fought for dominance while our hands moved onto each others' body.

I broke the kiss as I felt her fight for breath and as soon as I broke the kiss, she starting breathing heavily which made her look more yummy.

I so want her!

My lips found their way on the path of her long neck. I bit her shoulder blade my lips traveled downwards towards her long neck, savouring the chlorine water droplets on her neck.

Click

She pushed me away as soon as we heard the lock opening and ran away making me come out of trance. I ran a hand through my hair, thinking what happened a few moments ago.

Anaya came dressed and waved a bye to Riddhima who was sitting on the bench near the opposite lockers. She smiled and waved back. Anaya started to go outside, with me following behind. Before exiting the room, I turned back too see her cheeks crimson red and her lips quivering and swollen. I smirked and winked at her when her eyes caught mine, which was returned by a sweet deadly glare.

***************

I stopped at red light and starting tapping my fingers on the steering wheel, thinking about the moment we spent a few minutes ago. I love the way her soft petals moved on my lips.

So Soft!

I can still feel her rosy lips moving on mine. I so wanna kiss her again.

"Mamo? Why do your lips have cuts and why are they so red?" Anaya asked looking at me while we waiting at the red light.

"Umm–I–yeah, I ate a raspberry lollipop before coming to pick you up and then I chewed on the lollipop stick so that kinda scratched my lips since it was sharp." I blabbered whatever came out of my mouth and looked at Anaya who was looking at me with her round eyes with innocence and confusion.

"When did you start to eat lollipops and lollipop stick don't give scratches!" She said knitting her eyebrows together, a cute frown appearing on her forehead.

"I think its too late now princess! Its dark outside!" I told her in order to avoid her question because I myself don't even know what nonsense I blabbered a minute ago.

"Bye mamo!!!" She kissed my cheek and got off the car. I smiled and drove away to my house, reminiscing the events from the time I saw Riddhima.

************

"I really like the progress that is being made and if all goes well! I would like to sign another deal with you in the future!" My client said who came from Petropoulis empires. Each day our company is going at a new level and dad is more than happy in seeing how much effort I'm putting into it.

"Thank you!" I shook his hands folllowed by dad. Dad started to talk to the client while I excused myself and walked out of the meeting room.

"Sir, Mr Raj's car is fixed and the person came from the garage to give it! I asked him for the key but she refused and said she would personally give the keys to you or sir." I was walking towards my office when I was stopped by the receptionist. I was about to tell her to just go and get the key but the word that made me swallow back my words was 'she'.

Can it be Riddhima?

"Hmm...I'll go down and get it!" Before she could say anything my feet made their way downstairs, in front of the building as fast as they could.

Running outside I saw a girl leaning on the car with her back faced towards me.

She isn't Riddhima!

Riddhima has ombré hair and the girl standing in front of me had dirty blond hair.

"Um..Hi, I am Bella! So here are the car keys! I'm sorry I couldn't give to you're employe since its against our policy to hand the car keys to someone who is not the owner." Bella explained and handed me the keys while I nodded in agreement understanding the fact she was trying to explain.

"About the bill, it would be sent by mail and if you have personal insurance you won't have to pay a lot! If you just can sign this and write your address here so We can mail you the bill!" She kept on going while my mind was lost into some other place.

It's been two weeks since I last saw her! The time we shared our first kiss!

Why didn't Riddhima come?

****************

Riddhima Gupta's P.O.V.

Only two days left till mom and dad coming home. More like the devil and dad coming home. My life is going to go back to the same old horrible routine. I'm gonna get abused, shouted at, used again!

I slammed the car's bonnet, that I was working on, and wiped the sweat off my forehead.

I need a break!

I need a break from all of this! My family, work, friends, everything! I went and sat on the couch near the tires and closed my eyes, going down the memory line and remembering tremendous amounts of events that happened in my life.

A few weeks ago, I met my crush, which I thought I would never meet! Then I passed out in his arms in a pub! He took me too his home and next morning I wake up almost naked in his bed! Then we share a kiss at my second job where I teach his niece!

Great!

Wherever I go, whatever I do, I have to see him. I know! Normally girls go all ga-ga seeing their crush and try to impress them, but my story is different.

I do my best to run away from crush, but whatever I do, wherever I go, just brings me back to him no matter how far I run away.

Why?

"Tired?" I opened my eyes to look up Steve falling on the couch beside me.
"You were dozing off!" He said make me chuckle and nod negatively.

"I was just remembering past events! And yeah...a bit tired you can say!" I said giving him a small smile.

"A bit? yea sure-" He started but was cut by my phone call.

I picked it up without seeing the caller id.

"Where the hell are you? We are Home!" My dear step mom spoke from the other side!

shit!

***********************

Hey people!!!!!!

I am back with the update!!!! hope it was long enough and not boring!!!

do comment and vote/like!!!

heart emoticon Humaira

No comments:

Post a Comment