Thursday 12 May 2016

Part 5: Unexpected Plans Of Destiny




Chapter 5 • Crazy Family


Riddhima Gupta's P.O.V.

"Last night, Armaan Mallik was seen with a beautiful girl in his arms dressed in a white dressed! Unfortunately, we couldn't make out her face as the young lady was snuggling her face into his well-built chest and they were last seen driving off too his mansion. Is he still on his ways or is he changing?"

My head was spinning in full 360° in full speed making my mind go numb and my eyes blur. What am I gonna do now? What if Papa saw this? But doesn't show my face! So im still good as long as no one recognizes me.

Evening

I was cleaning the kitchen counter after making food for Grandmother and me. Grandmother had just finished her corn soup and took her medications. I hope she is sleeping by now probably.

I checked the time to see it was 6:15 pm and the swimming classes that I give to six to eight year old students were going to start. I teach swimming at the gym near our house.

I ran up to my room, grabbing the newspaper with me. I opened my closet and took out my swimming bag and out my one piece bathing suit in it. Kissing Grandmother's forehead I left.

**************

Armaan Mallik's P.O.V.

After the morning's fiasco, dad had been very angry with me and told me to stop with my casanova way or else my parents would end up in the hospital and soon down in the grave. Did I forget to tell you? After being a rich, modern family, my family is still a typical Indian soap opera dramatic family.

I parked my car in front of my parents mansion as today is the evening of our family dinner. Every month, we have a family dinner on the last Friday of the month.

"Oh my son! It's been ages I've seen you!" My mom hugged me, starting her usual melodrama. Oh my god! What am I gonna do with this family.

"Mamooooooooo" I felt soft hands crawl on my waist and instantly I knew it was my seven year old niece, Anaya. She was the daughter of my older sister Priya who was married to my best friend, Nithin.

"Naini my baby!" I picked her up and kissed her chubby pink cheeks. She and mom are the only reason I attend this boring monthly family dinner otherwise I would be somewhere drunk, making out with a girl or in my office.

*****************

"Wow mom the soup was so delicious!" I said while putting my bowl on the tray which the chef was carrying, collecting the empty and dirty dishes.

"Mom the daily news! Ammy was seen with a girl unconscious in his arms!" Priya smirked and shot me a devilish look.

Is she my sister or enemy?

"Armaan Mallik! How many times I've told you to stop playing with girls feelings?" Mom said furiously as the chefs came in with our dinner ready, my favourite Chinese food; black pepper chicken and garlic rice.

"Mom...this time I am serious about her!" I sighed and started eating my favourite Chinese food.

"WHAT?" I heard my parents and my sweet darling sister, note my sarcasm, gasp as loud as they could.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

What the?

Priya got up from her chair and started running around the dinning table in rounds. Now you know what I mean by my family being crazy.

A rubber cockroach had landed in her food plate which happened to be Anaya's toy.

"Oh my god! Seriously!" I muttered under my breath and got up to leave when mom stopped me and told me to drop Anaya to her swimming lessons to which I happily agreed so I can't get away from this annoying dinner.

I can't believe my sister is married for nine years and is the mother of a seven year old!

***************

"Bye mamo!!!!!!!" Anaya waved her hand to me and went inside while I drove to my house since I had nothing to do and I didn't feel like going to pub.

This isn't me!

Before, whenever I had the chance, I would always be seen in pubs, making out with girls, but today....?

The thought of doing that just disgusts me!

Why?

What is happening to me?

I went to my room and saw the bedsheets were changed. Probably Annie changed them. Annie is a complete clean freak like my mother. She doesn't sleep until my house is shining like crystal. Besides being my housekeeper, she is a motherly figure to me! Having her doesn't make me miss mom's presence.

Annie was a really old friend of mom who lost her husband in her early marital years. Mom offered her to stay with us in Mom and Dad's mansion but she disagreed. The only reason she is still with us that she agreed to live with us on one condition that she'll take care of me like her own son and they won't pay her.

It's been years she has been with me. Before she used to be my nanny and now she is my housekeeper. Yes, I forcefully pay her by emotionally blackmailing her.

"Sir would you like some coffee?" She asked while I nodded to tired to tell her to not call me sir.

I feel back on the couch in my room and closed my eyes when a angelic face appeared in front of my eyes.

Riddhima

What are you doing to me? Why can't I forget you? I've never felt like this EVER before!

I need a cold shower!

*************

It's been half and hour since I've been waiting outside the gym where Anaya goes to learn swimming.

Thats it I'm going in!!!

I walked into the gym and asked the girl on the reception where the swimming are was and she told me it was in the basement. I made my way towards the swim area and I saw there five rooms; entrance to the pool, ladies' changing room, girls' changing room, mens' changing room, and boys' changing room.

Should I go in?

It's not like she is gonna be in the ladies' room, she is seven so she is gonna be in the girls!

Without thinking twice I walked in and what I saw just made me stop in my tracks.

*************

Riddhima Gupta's P.O.V.

"Okay guys see you next Friday!" I waved to the kids who waved back and disappeared into their changing rooms.

I came out of the swimming pool, water dripping from my body. I walked towards my desk and started to write reports on swim cards of the students.

"Riddhima, I can't find my clothes anywhere! I can't go home in these clothes??? My uncle is waiting for me outside!" Anaya came in, at the verge of crying a few minutes later.

Anaya is one of my best students. She is an awesome swimmer and I think I will be sending her to expert level. She is a very pretty girl, inheriting beauty from her mother. Yes, I have met her mother.

"Hmm..wait let me help you find it!" I got up and draping a towel around my shoulder I walked into the girls' changing room and started to search the lockers. Everybody had left and it was only Anaya and me now.

Suddenly the door opened and I saw...

Armaan?

*************

Hey guys!!!
I know I am late but I was really busy and stressed from the past 1 week.
Please do understand.

I dedicate this part to Smiley Agarwal because it was her birthday on March 31st and I didn't get time to wish her! She is the only reason I started to write this ff! So Smiley, this one is for you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

So how did you like the part! Hope the part didn't bore you guys!
Please do tell!
Criticism is always accepted.

Vote and Comment
❤️Humaira

No comments:

Post a Comment