Saturday 20 February 2016

part 8: Ekk Baar...Phir Se


Part 8

MidNight

Riddhima was in her room and she got a phone call. "Hello?" She said. "Yes it's me Riddhima Gupta!".

"Really thank you so much" she got happy and thanked god.

*************************************

Everybody was sitting on the dining table for breakfast. Shashank cleared throat and said " Anuraag called Last night! He called to inform me that they want to push the wedding because Rahul's grand mother got sick and they have to go to Bangalore."


Riddhima came with her bags and dressed in brown knee high boots, and a long red sweater with 3/4 sleeves, which reached till her lower thighs, and a brown trench coat hanging on her arm. "Arre beta where are you going now?" Ananya asked drinking tea from her cup. "Aunty i'm going to New York! Actually I need some time alone, and also I'll go shopping!" She said grabbing a toast and eating fast.

"Chalo it's good atleast you'll get a mini vacation before the wedding as it is pushed to one week later." Billy said while patting her back. "Hmm okay bye uncle, bye aunty, bye maa and papa!" She met everyone and sat in the car as the driver started to drive towards the airport.

*************************************

"Would you like some boiled rice maam?" The air hostess asked as Riddhima sat in business class eating Chicken and a salad plate in the Famous American Airlines. "No thank you!" She said handing the tray to her as she finished. "Can you just get me a blanket?" Riddhima asked and the air hostess nodded. She came back with a blue blanket and gave it to her along a pillow. "Here you go mam"

"Thank you!"'riddhima said and leaned her head onto the window, smiling and closing her eyes.

*************************************

Standing out side the airport, she clutched her trench coat on to her body feeling the cold wind going through her body, making shiver running down her spine. She sat in taxi and told him "Holiday Inn Hotel please". The driver nodded and started driving towards the hotel.

I am sorry armaan! I should've forgotten the past and moved on when you told me too! On the day when we went to pick up our respective siblings from their school, our cars broke down. Maybe that was a sign from god. You begged me to start over but I denied kept on telling you how you broke up with me. Then again after Karwachaut the next day in Hospital, you confronted me again in the staircase and begged to give you a chance but I didn't listen. But not now! Im here to get my love back! By hook or crook!

"Miss! Your destination is here!" The driver said while Riddhima thanked him and got out of the car after paying him. Getting her suite key from the receptionist dressed in a blue pencil skirt and a white blouse, she went to the floor where her suite was. Going in the suite she placed her suitcase on her bed and took out her laptop. Searching up where the next NBA game was happening she took out the address.

I hope this time all goes well! 4 hrs till the game! Time to get ready!

She took out a red dress and tried it on but took it off and tried a black dress on. But not satisfied with this one also, she threw it away wearing a green tight body hugging dress reaching down to her knees, showing all her curves.

*************************************

Dribbling the ball he shoot it in the hoop in the locker room but the ball didn't go in the hoop. "What is happening to me? Why am I being so nervous" Armaan wiped sweat off his forehead taking his shirt off banging the bench placed in the middle of the locker room. His heart was racing very fast as if Riddhima was near him.

Wearing his shirt back, he joined his team outside ready to play the game. He was the captain of New York's team; New York Knicks. he scanned the crowd to see people cheering for him and girls dressed in short dresses shouting his name. His heart skipped a beat when he saw a girl in green tight dress. "Riddhima" he whispered but looked away im probably hallucinating.

The game started and after having many ties with Miami Heat, New York Knicks won. Everybody ran to Armaan and hugged him as at the last minute of second half he scored a goal breaking the tie between the two teams. Still thinking that he was hallucinating about Riddhima he glanced towards the crowd where he saw Riddhima smiling and he glared at her.

What the hell is she doing here?

*************************************

Dragging with him by her arm he threw her on the couch in his living room while she winced. "Kya kari ho tum Yahan?" (What are you doing here), armaan glared at her while she silently sobbed and caressed her arm which had prints of his nails and fingers.

"IM ASKING YOU GOD DAMMIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" He banged the coffee table in front of her making her gasp. She got up trying to hold him by his arms but he pushed her back and she fell on the couch. "Ar-armaan I have to talk to y-you!" She stammered as he walked back and forth caressing his temple. "Armaan I'm sorry! I know I should've listened to you! I should've given you a cha-" she walked up towards him but was cut when armaan pulled her towards him self and smacked his lips on hers. Her hands unknowingly went around his neck caressing his hair. As soon as she gave in the kiss he pulled back and jerked her body away from him. "Ar-" she was again cut when he showed his hand and said

"Oh Really! I begged you to two times! Two times god dammit! But you, you were stuck in the past and never moved on! And now you come and say lets get back together and now you wanna be back with me! If you remember, after Karwachaut when you fainted, the next day in hospital I begged you for forgiveness and asked you if we could get back together but you denied!" He shouted on her while she looked down guiltily and tears dropped out of her eyes.

"Armaan I'm sorry I really want to fix all this mess! Please! I wanna spend my whole life with you, have kids with you, grow old with you, do everything in life while ur beside me!" She confesses sobbing leaning on his shoulder while tears dropped out of her eyes soaking into his shirt. Tears fell out of his eyes and he slowly started to back away saying "I'm sorry Riddhima It's too late! It's too late now!" He disappeared into the end if the living room while she cried and slowly walked outside.

*************************************

FLASHBACK (Riddhima POV)

I was on duty walking through corridors of the hospital when someone pulled my left arm and i was dragged into the fire escape. My heart started to THUMP really hard and I closed my eyes as it was really dark. Being claustrophobic, I was really scared of places full of Darkness. I felt a string heavy muscular hand tighten on my waist. My heart skipped a beat when someone's hot breath fell on my neck and a strong scent of cologne filled my nose. I opened my eyes to see myself pinned onto a wall and those deep bluish greyish eyes darting my whole body.

Armaan! Anger rose in me and I pushed him away! "What do you want!" I asked him and he tried to hold me again but i pushed him. "Riddhima please forget the past! Please move on! We can start a new life together-" before he could complete I slapped him hard and ran out of there in tears.

FLASHBACK END

Her thoughts were broken when the taxi driver told her her hotel was here.
She wiped her tears and got out of her car. Going in her suite she packed her bags and left for INDIA as she already had gotten a ticket.

Humaira

Will they get together?What do you guys think?

Please COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE (tell ur friends,family, etc.)
Thank you and Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment