Saturday 20 February 2016

Last Part: Ekk Baar...Phir Se



LAST PART
Part 9:Ekk Baar...Phir Se


It's been two days Riddhima had been back from New York. The feeling of rejection was eating her up inside. She was sitting on her bed thinking about the last few days.

'I should have stuck to my stubbornness and not go after him and confess my love to him. But Sid made me realize that I still love him.' But he also loves me! After coming here he confesses two times. Actually na I am not worth it. Thats why I didn't get my love.'


Flashback
Day after Karwachaut


Riddhima was sitting in the fire escape thinking about all the events that happened since Armaan came. Why the hell can she not take him out of her head? He told her to give him a chance, but she doesn't wanna get heartbroken again.

Her trance of thoughts was broken when someone from behind came in and sat next to her. ""Sid"" riddhima said and he smiled and handed her a cup of coffee while she blinked her eyes as if saying thanks.

""He really loved you Riddhima!"" Sid said while Riddhima looked at him confusingly. ""Armaan! Im talking about Armaan!"" He said while worried lines appeared on her forehead and she began to feel uncomfortable.

""Riddhima I know you kept the fast for him! And i know you still love him!"" Sid said. ""Don't run away Riddhima! His anger, his worries, this is love for you! Where are gonna go running away from this love? Riddhima accept him before it's too late'"" he said and patted her shoulder and walked out.

Flashback end

Tears rolled down her beautiful eyes as Sid's words ringed in her ears 'Accept him before it's too late'. She had decided that day that She'll confess to him the next day but The next day he had dropped the bomb on her about him going to New York.

She was brought out of her thoughts when Padma entered her room. ""Beta I have to talk to you!"" She said. ""Yes maa?"".

""Beta there is this really good proposal that came for you and we want you to think about-"" Before padma completed riddhima said ""maa I agree!"".

""We are so proud of u beta! Don't u wanna look at the picture?"" Padma askes but riddhima just nodded negatively and said ""you and Papa decided and he will be good for me!"".

Padma kissed her forehead and said ""beta we've decided to hold ur engagement on Muskaan's Sangeet.""

Riddhima nodded and Padma left the room. Riddhima leaned her head on the headboard and let tears fall from her eyes. Sangeet was two days away. In two days she would be committed to someone. She had to forget Armaan! But how?

Sangeet, 2 days later

The Gupta mansion was decorated beautifully. Yellow lights everywhere while ladies were talking, laughing, Padma was running here and there to make sure the decorations were perfect while Shashank and Billy were talking. Some girls were sitting and singing songs and playing dholak.

Since it was Riddhima's engagement day, she busy getting ready in her room. Anjali and Muskaan were sitting on a sofa while some girls were applying Mehndi on Muskaan's hands and feet.

Padma and Ananya were doing talking when a handsome, tall and muscular man approached them. Padma and Ananya smiled while the guy hugged Padma. ""Aunty Riddhima kaha hai?"" The guy asked in his deep voice while Padma pointed towards that room. ""Tumhari dulhan tumhara intezaar kari hai!"" (Your bride is waiting for you) Padma giggled while Ananya smiled.

Riddhima's POV
Shit! Can't believe I'm gonna get committed to someone I've never seen or know their name. I was wearing a baby pink petticoat skirt with baby pink flowers on it and a baby pink blouse that ended on my navel. I wore a plain simple waist chain in the middle.

Sitting in front of the mirror, I curled my hair and sprayed hair spray on them. I see a shadow approaching my door and I can't clearly see because i don't have my contacts nor my lens on. I opened the drawer to find my contacts when I hear the door shut and get latched. I look up to see Armaan. What the hell is he doing here.

RIDDHIMA POV END
""Armaan"" Riddhima gasped and whispered while she got up and turned. He was wearing a black shimmering sherwani. Riddhima started to back up as Armaan kept approaching her. She was soon trapped between his arms as her back touched the dressing table and his hands went around her waist on the dressing table. ""Armaan what are you doing here?"" She managed to whisper while Armaan placed a finger on her lips causing her to shiver because of their close proximity.

""I'm here to take my bride! Announce her 'mine' in front of the whole world! I'm here to fix all the problems in our life that were happened in the past! I'm not good with words basket but I'm back BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!""

""Then why did you leave me in the first place during highschool?"" She asked in a hurtful tone while his head dropped down in guilt. ""Riddhima...I...i was really depressed after dadi's death! And mom dad were taking us back. I didn't want to go leaving you alone, but I had too! Im sorry!""

By now there were tears in her eyes which were falling ""then why did you tell me to go away when I came after you? Why did u tell me u didn't want me in your life.?"".

Armaan ran a hand through his hair and smiled lightly and said ""arrh....that was part of a plan!"" He said and Riddhima's eyes popped out.

""WHAT!"" Riddhima shouted and Armaan kept a hand on her mouth. ""Who was involved in this plan."" Riddhima spoke gritting her teeth while Armaan sheepishly grinned and said ""Muskaam, Anji, Atul, Rahul, Sid, pretty much everyone! Cuz we knew you would come after me after I leave to New York and I wanted to do a dramatic confession on Our Engagement-"" Armaan was cut when Riddhima shockingly asked ""o..our engagement?""

Armaan nodded and Riddhima smacked him again on his arm. ""Ouch riddhima yaar!"" He whined while she cleared her tears and hugged him tight. His hands voluntarily went around her petite waist and he snuggled his face down in her neck. Both were feeling the warmth of eachother and enjoying the moment. Their moment was broken by Riddhima's phone. ""Ridzi yaar kaha hai sagai shuru karni hai! Ladke waale aate hi honge!"" (Ridzi yaar where are you? The boys' side will be here any minutes now) Muskaan spoke from the other side.

""Ladke waale to aa achuke di!"" (They already came di!) Riddhima said looking at Armaan whole chuckled and lovingly looked at her. ""Kya?"" (What) Muskaan said confusingly because she didn't that our dear ridzi now knew their plan. ""Kuch nahi..arahi hu!"" (Nothing I'm coming) She said cutting the call.

""Ready?"" Armaan asked while Riddhima turned towards the dressing table and tried to fine her contact lens. ""Ya just trying to find my lens!"" She said while Armaan smiled and saw her glasses. He pick up her black ray bans and turned her towards him. ""Armaan dheko abhi nai i'm getting late!"" (Armaan look not now! I'm getting late now) Riddhima said while Armaan kept a finger on her lips and stopped her from moving. He made her wear the glasses while she was lost in him and said ""You look more beautiful with glasses CHASHMISH.""

Riddhima's heart flattered hearing that name from his mouth after soooooooooo many years. She was lost in him while he was trying hard not to loose control. ""Chalein?"" (Lets go?) He asked forwarding his arm while she gladly took it and both went down.

Downstairs

Everybody was talking, some dancing, some singing. As Anjali was pregnant, Padma and Ananya were feeding her fruits while she was making faces. The laughter, songs, danced stopped when Someone shouted 'lo dusri dulhan bhi aagayi!"". (The second bride is here)

Everybody's eyes turned towards Riddhima and Armaan who walked down the staircase,hand in hand, looking like a perfect couple. Ananya smiled and Padma blessed them in her heart. Anjali and Muskaan high fived knowing their succeeded and now both were together.

""Okay everybody! Now that the both are here! Let's start the Ring Ceremony!!!"" Billy announced and everybody cheered while the youngsters hooted making AR blush.

Both, Armaan and Riddhima, were made stand in the middle of the hall while everybody surrounded them. First riddhima was the one who was suppose to put the ring on his finger. The youngsters hooted when she took his left hand and slid the ring in his ring finger. Ananya gave a ring to Armaan while he took her soft hand into his. He slid the ring in her finger and kissed her knuckles.

Everybody started to come towards them and congratulate them. Riddhima was continuously blushing as girls and relatives teased her. Padma came towards them and forwarded them a Ladoo. ""Challoo armaan! Make her eat this! It is one of rituals that come from my ancestors."" She gave him the ladoo and he took it. He put it on her lips and she took bite shyly while everybody clapped.

""Now Riddhima's turn!"" Someone shouted and Riddhima took the ladoo from him and shyly moved her fingers towards his lips. He took hold of her fingers while he ate the ladoo. Riddhima's eyes widened when she felt him biting her fingers.

""It's Rahul and Muskaan's Sangeet and 3 days later it would be their wedding! So let's have a dhamakedar dance!"" Atul spoke in the mic while everybody cheered.

Are gore gore mukhde (be my love), chand ke tukde (be my love)

Oh white white face, moon like complexion

Kaali kaali zulfein (be my love), neeli neeli aankhen (be my love)
Oh white white face, moon like complexion

Khwaab dikhaade raah bhula de, hosh uda de sab ke

Shows You dreams and makes You forget the path, Makes everyone loose their mind

Chain mita de, tan sulga de, mann mein de masti ghol
She removes the tiredness, Makes your body burn, Dissolves happiness into Your heart

Rock and roll soniye, dole yeh man tere liye
Rock and roll my darling, my heart dances for you
Rock and roll soniye, kabhi tu bhi toh mere sang dol
Rock and roll my darling, why don't you dance with me too

Yeh lachkile se tan, yeh balkhate badan
These flexible bodies, these burning bodies

Pehle dil hai maangte, phir maangte hain jaan
They ask for Your heart first, and then they ask for Your life

Yeh rangeen bijliyaan, yeh jaadu karniyan

These colorful, magical streaks of lightning

Dekhin hai sau baar par hoon aaj bhi hairan

I have seen it a hundred times, but still I am surprised

Oh dekho aaye, oh dekho jaaye

Oh look! here they come and there they go

Kis naaz se nakhre se jhoom ke

With what mischief and fun they dance

Apsaraayen,haseenayen ek pal ko jo dekhle ghoom ke

These maidens, beautiful women and I wish they throw a glance at me

Oh saare zamana ho diwana duniya gire kadmon pe

The whole world is crazy and falls at their feet

Phir bhi yeh pariyan, husn ki kaliyan samjhe na pyar ke bol

Still these fairies, having bodies like a flower bud don't understand the words of love

Rock and roll soniye, dole yeh man tere liye

Rock and roll my darling, my heart dances for you

Rock and roll soniye, kabhi tu bhi toh mere sang dol

Rock and roll my darling, why don't you dance with me too

Rock and roll soniye, dole yeh man tere liye

Rock and roll my darling, my heart dances for you

Rock and roll soniye, kabhi tu bhi toh mere sang dol

Rock and roll my darling, why don't you dance with me too

Oh sar pe topi laal, haath mein resham ka rumaal ho tera kya kehna

On Your head is a red cap, in Your hands a silken handkerchief, Oh how to praise You!

Sexy Sam, sexy Sam,wham bam wham bam thank you Sam oh shava, oh shava

Gore gore gaal, gaal par uljhe uljhe baal ho tera kya kehna

On Your white cheeks and on them messy hair, Oh how to praise You!

Sexy Sam, sexy Sam, oh balle balle balle

Yeh dilbar yeh haseen, yeh toh jaane nahin

My darling is beautiful, she doesn't know this

Pyar hai kya cheez aur hoti wafa hai kya
What is love and what is faithfulness

Yeh pal bhar ke sanam, inko kis ka hai gham

These are partners for just moments, they don't have any sadness

Hum pe kya guzri bhala inko pata hai kya

What occurs on Us, they don't even know

Yeh anjaane, yeh begaane behka hai kya jazbaat se

These strangers (beautiful women) are being mislead by their emotions

Na yeh jaane, na yeh maane dil toote hain inke haathon se

They don't know nor they believe that hearts are broken by their hands

Oh aag se thandak barf se garmi maang ke hum pachtaaye
I asked for chill from fire and heat from ice and I am repenting

Kya na bhulayein, humne gavaayen din kitne anmol

What should I forget, I have lost so many priceless days

Rock and roll soniye, dole yeh man tere liye

Rock and roll my darling, my heart dances for you

Rock and roll soniye, kabhi tu bhi toh mere sang dol

Rock and roll my darling, why don't you dance with me too

Rock and roll soniye, dole yeh man tere liye

Rock and roll my darling, my heart dances for you

Rock and roll soniye, kabhi tu bhi toh mere sang dol

Rock and roll my darling, why don't you dance with me too

Rock and roll to the beat of the dhol
Rock and roll to the beat of the drums
C'mon shake your body, shake your body
Rock and roll...
Rock and roll to the beat of the dhol
Rock and roll to the beat of the drums
Honey honey honey honey...

Honey mere sang dol

Honey dance with me

Are gore gore mukhde (be my love), chand ke tukde (be my love)
Oh white white face, moon like complexion

Kaali kaali zulfein (be my love), neeli neeli aankhen (be my love)
Oh white white face, moon like complexion

Khwaab dikhaade raah bhula de, hosh uda de sab ke
Shows You dreams and makes You forget the path, Makes everyone loose their mind

Chain mita de, tan sulga de, mann mein de masti ghol

She removes the tiredness, Makes your body burn, Dissolves happiness into Your heart

Rock and roll soniye, dole yeh man tere liye
Rock and roll my darling, my heart dances for you

Rock and roll soniye, kabhi tu bhi toh mere sang dol
Rock and roll my darling, why don't you dance with me too


                            

Love
Humaira

No comments:

Post a Comment