Monday 17 August 2015

os: Masturbate 2 Wetness

AR OS- Masturbate 2 Wetness (18+)


He called me into his cabin. As I entered I felt myself Horny already. Great!! Why does he has to make me horny?
"Riddhima you asked for a half day?" He said in a husky voice that always passed a shiver down my spine. I nodded and he gave me an off. Thanks goodness! Holy sh*t, I feel my Vagina getting wet. "Thank you sir!" I got out of the building as fast as I could.

Reaching home, I ripped my shirt and got out of my pants. Going in the bathroom, I pulled down my bra straps to see my brown moulds pointed. I took out an oil bottle and opened it as I couldn't wait to Masturbate To Wetness.
I started to rub my pointy nipples moaning as I stumbled my back into the wall. I moaned as I felt warm erection dripping down from my nipples.
I ripped my thong and rubbed oil on my ass massaging it. My boobs had a white thin line printed of erection.
I opened cold water and went under it.
I couldn't hold my orgasm anymore. I inserted my finger in my pussy fingering my clit****. "Anhhh" I moaned as I pretended my finger to be his penis. I pushed my finger into my clit**** harder rubbing my nail. I moaned as I felt erection on my finger. Taking my finger out I sucked it. "Ohh...yaa..ummm...aahnn" I moaned sucking my finger. Taking my finger put I saw the mixture of my saliva and erection. Grinning...I thrust my finger back in screaming in pleasure. I was fully wet. My p*ssy was damn horny.

No comments:

Post a Comment