Tuesday 4 August 2015

os: Attracted To a Stanger

AR OS: Attracted to a Stranger (18+) 

(Note: Do not expect much as its an Adult os! Strictly for 18+! this one shot contains highly mature content so I would suggest u not to read if u r under 18)
We walked out of the pub and down the hall into the main lobby of the hotel, my eyes scanning for any photographers. I really didn't want my face all over the tabloids tomorrow. Of course, i was was walking with Armaan Mallik, the famous basketball player in New York. “I had a great time meeting you today. So, what now?” Armaan asked in his husky voice as he looked deep into my eyes, sending shivers down my spine. “I don't know,” I whispered. I didn't want the memorable evening to end or should i say night to end. After all it's not every day u meet a famous icon and he notices u!“I don't want to leave you just yet, Riddhima,” he whispered in a sexy tone.
I bit my bottom lip and started to fidget on my glittery short dress which landed till my thighs. "Then don't." I took a deep breath, trying to figure out everything that was racing through my head. "Would you like to come to my suite for a drink, maybe?" I couldn't believe I'd just asked him that, but I knew what I wanted, and at the moment it was him, badly wanted him. “I thought you'd never ask.” He chuckled flashing his dimples. My heart started to race faster at the thought that we were going to share a drink in my suite. We stepped in the elevator and the doors closed. We were alone. Before I could notice what I was doing. I was kissing him. The simple kiss set all the nerves in my body on fire, turning into a passionate one. I pushed him into the wall and roamed my hands on his chest. The elevator stopped and I pulled away as the doors opened. "I'm sorry didn't mean too" I panted for breath. “This is my floor,” I said breathlessly. We walked into the hallway in silence. The tension between us was too strong. I could feel him ogling at my panting breasts. We reached my suite and I swiped my card to open the door. I could feel his gaze on me, it was making me nervous and turning me on at the same time. My stomach was having butterflies as I walked in. He was making me crazy. I truly just wanted to go with what I was feeling. I was so attracted to him. I silently gasped as I felt my thong getting wet. Shit! He is making me wet! I crossed my legs slightly trying to hold my wetness. As soon as the door shut Armaan pushed me against the wall and started kissing me roaming his hands on my waist.“Riddhima, you aroused me so much,” he said as he kissed my neck. “Armaan..anhh,” I moaned. I could feel how hard he was as he pressed his lower body harder into me. “I want you,” he said as his hand pressed my breast. "Do you want me?"“Yes!” My heart was pounding in my chest as I led him to the king size bed. His luscious lips were on mine. He unzipped my short glittery dress and it fell to the floor, leaving me in only a black net bra and thong. My flesh and nipples were revealed through the black net. “So sexy,” he whispered in my ear as he kissed my neck.We fell on the bed. Him under me. His fingers traced my waist slowly and sensually. I didn't know what I was doing write now! But all I knew was I wanted him badly inside me! My hands reach the buttons of his shirt, taking it off, I threw it on the floor. I got of him while he got confused. I understood why he was confused. I knew he wanted me badly as I had felt him hard! But I wouldn't le me have so easily. Since already he had came to my suite, now he had to watch my show! I was hungry for him but the thought that came in my mind was making me more wet. Getting down the bed, I took his shirt and wore it. Buttoning 3 buttons which covered my breast. I walked towards the fire place where vodka was placed. I poured half glass for him and walked toward him. I arch my breast forward, making it pop out a little from his shirt. He sat with his back to the bed post looking at me. I got on the bed, moving towards him. I gave him the glass. Resting my elbows on the bed, I lift my ass a bit in air making the shirt rise up revealing my butt cheeks. I slowly moved off the bed sensually. As my legs reached the edge of the bed, I slowly moved down turning my back towards him. I took a deep breath as I knew what I was gonna do next. Shit I was gonna STRIP in front of him. It's not the first time i stripped, i mean i've stripped alone in room to please my own desires. Yes, it's true! I've always had a crush on Armaan Mallik. As my back facing him, i bent forward down touching my toes tracing my legs up sensually with my fingers. I felt my shirt rise up again. Flipping my hair back, i turned around facing him. I passed him a seductive smile as i saw him licking his lips. I started to move my body in a sexy opening the buttons of the shirt. Throwing the shirt away, i got on top of the bed going in between his legs, i took out his belt. Standing up on my knees between his legs, my breath started to get heavier. I took a deep breath and put the belt around his neck. I pulled his face which crushed into my breast line.I moaned out loud as he bit me there. Damn he was passionate. I couldn't wait to feel him inside me. I felt myself erect as I couldn't take it anymore. He unhooked my bra and took it of front squeezing my bosoms. I felt my body harden as he traced his finger on my legs. He put his lips on my nipple and bit it hard making it erect. Oh damn! His bites are driving me crazy! It felt soo good when the warm white liquid came out of my pointy nipples. I was already feeling horny but now I felt orgasm build in my belly. In swift I was turned around but him. He tore my thong to see me wet and erect. He smirked and said "i didn't even pleasure u yet u r erecting". I was highly embarrassed right there! But what could I do! I was in need of him. Taking his pants off along his boxers I saw his long penis. I screamed in pleasure as I felt him in my clit****. He pushed hard into my hymen. It surely did hurt but it felt damn good. Ahhh he is so passionate. He pushed hard into my hymen, breaking it. Shit, I am not a virgin anymore. I felt him grinding in and out of my body, and all i did was moan his name. My mind was numb, i didn't what i was doing rght now was right or wrong. All I knew i wanted him now.

No comments:

Post a Comment