Thursday 1 February 2018

Part 28: Unexpected Plans of Destiny

Chapter 28 • Wooing Riddhima Gupta

3 weeks later....
Life continued to move on, business deals came and went, cars got broken and fixed but both, Armaan, and Riddhima were lost thinking about eachother.
After, when Muskaan had told them that Riddhima was in Buffalo, Armaan was all set to drive for six hours to go and apologize. Though Rahul and Muskaan had stopped him.
Riddhima had strictly warned Muskaan that of anyone came after her she'll run away from there too.
**************************
"Riddhima please! Please agree! Why don't you listen? This is going to be the most memorable and adventurous trip of my life!" Muskaan dramatically blabbered over the phone as Riddhima came home just from work.
"Muski! I told you! I don't want to be anywhere near that man!" Riddhima sighed rubbing her forehead as she entered her apartment.
"Awn come on Riddhima! It is your best friend's engagement, and you are not coming! It is my special day!" Muskaan whined over the phone, trying to get her back in New York.
"Muski! Don't you dare manipulate me!  I swear to god! If I see him there, I'll run back here.
"Don't worry! He won't be there! He is in Thailand for some business deal. He'll only be attending our reception." Muskaan said rolling her eyes and crossing her fingers.
Riddhima thought for a while and rubbed her forehead. "I'll think about it!" She said sighing.
"But–" Muskaan's sentence was left in mid-air, as Riddhima cut the call without allowing her to speak.
**********************************
"Oh god! Seriously Dude! She is really angry at you! I think you actually have to bring the stars down for real to make her happy!" Muskaan sighed and threw her phone on the bed as Rahul and Armaan sat on the sofa chairs in Rahul's room.
"Well what did she say? Is she coming or should I kidnap her and imprison her until she forgives me?" Armaan said frowning.
"You idiot! You seriously think by doing all this crap she'll come back to you?" Rahul slapped his head lightly making him frown while Muskaan face palmed.
"Then I should get her drunk and then get her pregnant!" Armaan said getting up and turning towards Rahul.
"You shithole! Don't even think about it!" Muskaan kicked his butt, which ended in him falling on Rahul, both on the ground.  
"Dude I'm not gay! Get off of me!" Rahul screamed horrifyingly.  
Armaan rolled his eyes and got up. He frowned at Muskaan who was glaring lack at him!
"Then what should I do?" Armaan pouted and sat on Rahul's bed.
"Be nice towards her, spend quality time with her, treat her like a queen, WOO HER! Win her!" Muskaan explained to Armaan who scratched his head.
"You know make her feel special!" Muskaan smiled excitingly.
After Muskaan explained a few more ideas to him to woo Riddhima, Armaan looked at them confusingly. Rahul and Muskaan looked at him with their eyes full of hope, wishing that this time everything sorts out!
Armaan and got up and walked towards the window. A smirk was plastered on his face, and now both Rahul and Muskaan were biting their nails, waiting for Armaan's reaction.
"Woo her! Hmmm...."Armaan said in an amazed voice, his back facing both of them. "Dude why didn't u tell me before that I had to woo her! I could've done that in 1 sec.!"
"Sure you could have!" Rahul muttered chuckling while Muskaan rolled her eyes at his over confidence. She gave him a challenging look and he smirked back.
"What did u say?" Armaan asked Rahul who stopped chuckling and and nodded his head negatively.
"Now the whole world will see how I woo RIDDHIMA GUPTA!" Armaan said with a smirk plastered on his face.
***************************
"I'm so happy you came!" Muskaan smiled hugging Riddhima who smiled back and nodded.
"I only came back for you! There is nothing left in this city for me anymore! I mean there is dad, but I can't bare my step mom's tortures anymore!" Riddhima explained as they both settled down in the coffee and pastry shop.
"Ridzi, but Armaan-" Muskaan asked but stopped as Riddhima gave her a sharp glare with her eyes upon hearing his name.
"Don't say his name! That man made me fall for him so hard that he left the scars of his love on me. He was trouble! I knew that, but still I fell for him. The wounds he left on me still aren't healed. I just...I just can't face him. He is probably married by now! Living happily with his wife. I was so stupid to tell him I love him." Riddhima said trying to control her emotions. "How can I love a man like him Muskaan? How can I love him? He slept with so many women! He made out with so many women. How can I love him? He called me a whore and I still love him?" She asked sadly. Her voice was cracking and Muskaan looked at her sadly.
While all of this was going on, someone else was listening, but not in the same place.
"Dude! You broke her completely. Really badly!" Rahul said looking at armaan who rubbed his forehead tensed.
While Riddhima and Muskaan were having a conversation there, Rahul had fitted a mic in Muskaan's shirt to listen to what Riddhima has to say about Armaan.
"What are you going go do now Ammy?" Priya asked scared. After Muskaan had left to see Riddhima, Priya, Billy and Neha had came over to know about the next plan.
"I actually don't...I actually don't know! I never knew that I had hurt her so badly!" A tear escaped his eyes thinking about all the words that he said to her. 
"Don't worry ammy! Everything will go well!" Neha said keeping a hand on his shoulder.
"I have a plan!" Priya said and took her phone out. Everybody hurdled around her.
*************************
"Muski where are you taking me? And why did you make me change into this dress?" Riddhima asked surprisingly as Muskaan drove out of the city.
The sun had set by now and it was really dark. Muskaan had made Riddhima change into a beautiful red dress that reached till her knees, with nude high heels.
"Ah
"Ah...umm....We're going to a party!" Muskaan said smilingly while Riddhima gave her a I-so-believe-you-expression!
"Yeah right! You're not even ready! And a party outside the city?" Riddhima questioned suspiciously. "Whatever!" She muttered and Muskaan let out a breath, thanking God that she didn't ask more question or else there would've been a problem.
Soon Riddhima and Muskaan reached the place. "Why did we stop near a cliff?" Riddhima asked. 
The cliff had candles lighted on in. Uncountable number of candles. Although, they were placed in a state that formed a sentence.
"Muski?" Riddhima looked around not to find her anywhere. She shrugged and walked closer to the candles and tried to read it.
"I am sorry...and....I love you?" Riddhima said reading what the Candles formed.
Before she could register anything into her find or figure out what was happening, she felt two hand snaking around her waist, holding it tightly as if it was it's personal possession.
"I love you and I'm very very very sorry!" She froze feeling the warm breath that kissed her neck, the husky voice that was music to her ears, and the delicious smell of cologne that filled her nostrils!
"Armaan" she whispered.
********************************
Humaira 

No comments:

Post a Comment