Thursday 4 August 2016

Part 19: Unexpected Plans of Destiny



Chapter 19 • He LOVES You
Riddhima Gupta's P.O.V
I was sitting outside dad's room, like a lifeless body. All the energy had drained from my body. My ears were deaf and my eyes were blind. Only dad's words were repeating in my mind.
I just got a moment to be with dad but why? Why god? Why can't I ever get my happiness. From childhood my life had been full of sorrows.
************************
"We need to do some tests and as soon as we get the reports we'll get to know what is wrong!" The doctor explained to Rahul as I sat on the couch near dad. My step mom and sister were standing next to his bed looking at him.
The whole day passed and now it was night. Rahul had been here with me the whole time. Rupali and my step mom had come in the afternoon with their false tears. They had probably gotten glycerine in their eyes so they can create a dramatic emotional scene.
"Doctor! Can you at least tell us why he fainted suddenly? Like you might have some sort of idea?" I ran out and followed the doctor and Rahul came behind me.
"Listen Ms Gupta! I know you're worried about your father but I'm very very sorry, I can't really tell what happened to Mr Gupta!" He gave me an apologetic look making me frown.
"Just a question? Did he have any kind of stress? Because he does have high Blood pressure!" The doctor asked.
Dad's words slowly came in my mind on how he is doing his best to pay his debt to the Malliks and how he thought Armaan forced me to stay with him.
Armaan!
All of this is happening because of Armaan! He could've just easily taken the money from dad. Why did he have to involve me and put dad in more stress.
**************

"Are you okay?" I turned my head to see the owner of the manly voice. Rahul had his hand on my shoulder while he stood next to me.
It was 3:02 am in the morning and dad was asleep. I was sitting on the couch near his bed, thinking about what had happened during the last two months.
I had a miserable life, my step mother abused me. My family went on vacation. I met Armaan and his dad. I fainted on Armaan. I stayed over at Armaan's house. I screamed at him the next morning. He forced me to move in.
Armaan, Armaan, Armaan!
This is all happening because of Armaan. I just realized that his is such a bastard. He tricked me into his friendship so I don't grow suspicious of him. If I remember correctly, he was a play boy and he lusted me.
Oh My God!
He tricked me into his friendship so I could slowly fall in love with him and he can take me to bed!
Screw you Armaan Mallik!
"Riddhima?" I just realized I had zoned out again when I heard Rahul calling put my name. I looked up at him again to see him looking at me worriedly. He took his hand of my shoulder and came and sat next to me.
"I think you need some sleep! Go home and rest! I'll stay with Mr Gupta!" He gave me a small smile.
Why is he so nice?
He had played with Muskaan! He is a play boy too! He is Armaan's best friend and then why would he care about my dad!
********************
We were walking towards his car, in the hospital's basement's parking when I stopped walking. He turned around and looked at me.
"Whats wrong? Oh come on Riddhima, don't worry, I'll stay with Mr Gupta once I drop you home!" He smiled at me placing a hand at my shoulder.
I shoved my hand away from his shoulder making him surprised. I shot a deadly glare at him making him frown.
"Oh come on! I don't know what I did that you are so angry at me?" He frowned at me.
"Why are you taking care of My dad and me so much? Last time I remember my dad has a debt on you friend. You should be on his side and hating him." I gritted out with utmost anger and disgust in my tone.
My body was shaking with anger. He had a permanent confused frown on his face which indicated confusion and a whole lot of annoyance.
"Riddhima, listen! Armaan, doesn't hate anybody, he just wants your dad to pay back the money he owes his dad!" He tried to explain me by placing an arm around my shoulder.
Pervert!
"Don't.Touch.Me!" I emphasized on each word and shrugged shoulders to remove his hand. "And–if he just wanted dad to pay back uncle Billy's money, then why did he have to involve me in this whole sh*t?" I screamed at him.
He looked up and side ways while placing both of his hands on his waist. He frowned at me.
"Riddhima, seriously? After everything he did, you didn't get why? He LOVES you! Dammit!" Rahul shouted making my heart stop.
He loves me?
I always had a thing for him but it was just a small crush and it always will be! But—he loves me? 
"You are lying! If he did, he would tell me himself and wouldn't hurt my dad!" I told him more like telling myself that Rahul is wrong!
Rahul Grewal's P.O.V.
"You know what! Lets just go home!" I sighed and she glared at me before sitting in the car. He himself doesn't know he loves her!
When I saw Armaan and Riddhima in the pub, I knew Armaan was whipped. The way he looked at her, the way he was possessive for her. Anybody can look at them and say they both are madly in love with each other.
Armaan doesn't dance on any girl's finger, heck he is never seen with a girl more than once.
And Riddhima?
She has been fucking staying with him for two months. He took her out of the hell hole, Gupta's house. I know you might be thinking how I know this?
When I saw Riddhima with Armaan, I was a bit hesitant! He is my best friend and I kinda did a background on Riddhima. My detective found out she is the daughter of the man who did a fraud with Billy Uncle, Armaan's dad. That made me more curious about her. I didn't want her to hurt Armaan in any kind of way.
Years back, her father took money from Billy uncle and never returned it. And now seeing that Armaan might have a thing for her, I didn't want him to be fooled by her innocent looks. When Armaan told me that he has to go to Maldives, and he told me to go stay in his place and keep and eye on Riddhima and her grand mother, I got a golden opportunity to find out more about her.
I tried to be friendly to her but she was being so mean to me as if I did something wrong. Well I never met her until now, so she was probably just after Armaan! Thats why she was being so nice to him and all.
One day, she wanted to go to her dad's place but the guards wouldn't budge because Armaan had strictly warmed them and restricted her from going there. I knew something was up and she was probably going there to discuss her scheme with her father. So I took her.
Upon reaching there, when she told me to go, I left but parked a block away and ran towards her house. Making sure no one saw me, I entered her house and hid behind the pillar when I saw a lady coming downstairs, probably her step mom.
The next conversation which was happening shocked me to my wits. I couldn't believe I was doubting Riddhima when she was completely innocent. So it was just her father who was fraud, she was mot after Armaan! Armaan was after her!
**********************
"Are you Ready?" I asked Riddhima as she came downstairs from her room. She gave a small mod and hugged her grandmother.
"Rahul Beta!" We were about to go when I heard her grandmother speak.
"Yes?" I asked walking up to her and kneeled in front of her. She frowned and grabbed my hand in both of hers. Her hands were warm but shaking.
"Can you please tell me what happened to my son?" She asked in a teary voice as her hands and voice, both were trembling.
"There is nothing to worry! He will be fine soon!" I smiled at her while she nodded and gave a weak smile.
*********************
As I entered the private room, I saw a beautiful girl sitting near Mr Gupta's bed. She had beautiful curly hair which were tied into a messy side bun. Her beautiful big eyes were closed yet outlined with the thick eyeliner she was wearing. Her beautiful long lashes were standing out with the mascara she was wearing. She had a beautiful smile on her pink plump lips.
Wait what am I saying?
Control Rahul Grewal!!!!
But she did look awfully familiar! As if I had seen her somewhere.
In the mean time I was busy busy observing her, Riddhima barged into the room as before coming in she went to the ladies room on the floor downstairs.
Riddhima smiled at me and I smiled back motioning the girl sleeping, sitti g to Mr Gupta. As she averted her eyes from me to the girl, the colour on her face faded as if she had seen a ghost.
"Muskaan?" I heard her whispered.
Muskaan?
****************
Heyyyyyyaaa Peeps!
K I know y'all wanna throw chappals/ shoes at me but some of you might know that I didn't have internet for a few weeks.
Only I know how I survived 😪
Ik sad!
Anyways, in the mean time I started writing Phir Se Season 2 but I'll only post it once this story is completed!
Coming back to this!
Do give feedback! Wether you like it or not! Do comment please! And please tell me if I should Include RaMus P.O.V.s in the future!
Love y'all
Adiós

No comments:

Post a Comment